Unofficial site for better reading experience of gulp documentation. Contribute on GitHub
- Getting Started - Get started with gulp
- API documentation - The programming interface, defined
- CLI documentation - Learn how to call tasks and use compilers
- Writing a Plugin - The essentials of writing a gulp plugin
- Why Use Pump? - Why to use the
pumpmodule instead of calling
See the FAQ for the answers to commonly asked questions.
The community has written recipes for common gulp use-cases.
Still got questions?
- Intro to Gulp 4 presented by @addyosmani and @gauntface
- Developing a gulp Edge
- Getting Started with Gulp – Second Edition - Travis Maynard, Packt (April 2017)
- Tagtree intro to gulp video
- Introduction to node.js streams
- Video introduction to node.js streams
- Getting started with gulp (by @markgdyr)
- A cheatsheet for gulp
- Why you shouldn’t create a gulp plugin (or, how to stop worrying and learn to love existing node packages)
- Inspiration (slides) about why gulp was made
- Building With Gulp
- Gulp - The Basics (screencast)
- Get started with gulp (video series)
- Optimize your web code with gulp
- Automate Your Tasks Easily with Gulp.js
- How to upgrade to Gulp v4
All the documentation is covered by the CC0 license (do whatever you want with it - public domain).
To the extent possible under law, Fractal has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this work.